Andaseat offers lifetime warranty for the steel framework of our chairs and a period of six (6) years for the parts (the "Warranty Period") against:
- missing materials from the Products at the time of delivery;
- defects in the manufacturing of materials used for the Products at the time of delivery;
- failure of the Products to correspond with the description in the applicable contract of sale at the time of delivery; and
- major defects in the functionality of hydraulics, armrests, backrest recline, and casters,
What our warranty does NOT cover
For the avoidance of doubt, this warranty does not cover the following (the “Exclusions”):
- wear and tear of PU leather, including but not limited to cuts, scratches or damage caused by accident, abuse, misuse, water, flood, fire, or other acts of nature or external causes;
- consequential or incidental damage, whether resulting from the use, misuse, or inability to use this product or from defects in the Products;
- damage to a product that has been modified or altered without the written permission of Andaseat;
- damage caused to the Products during self-assembly due to failure to adhere to the relevant self-assembly manual instructions provided;
- minor variations arising out of hand-made workmanship.
Andaseat reserves the right to determine whether a benefit under this warranty may be claimed. Any item requiring replacement due to any of the Exclusions will be at the purchaser’s expense. Andaseat reserves the right to decide whether a component should be repaired or replaced. Such replacement or repair is offered by Andaseat at its sole discretion.
Any repair or replacement under this warranty is limited to the defective part or material only.
Please note that any tampering or counterfeit products, colour-fastness or matching of colours, grains, or textures of covering materials will not be covered under warranty. Andaseat does not warrant the colour fastness or matching of colours, grains, or textures of covering materials. In addition, Andaseat reserves the right to refuse warranty claims against products that show any of the following listed in the exclusions.
This warranty will end immediately if the product becomes defective as a consequence of misuse, lack of proper care and maintenance.
This warranty shall be effective for purchases of the Products as of the date of delivery.
For further information please contact: